- Apparel New!
- Banners New!
- Business Card Magnets
- Circle Business Cards
- Die Cut Business Cards
- Foil Business Cards
- Folded Business Cards
- Metallic Business Cards
- Mini Business Cards
- Painted Edge Business Cards
- Plastic Business Cards
- Raised Spot UV Business Cards
- Rounded Corner Business Cards
- Silk Business Cards
- Spot UV Business Cards
- Square Business Cards
- Standard Business Cards
- Velvet Business Cards New!
- Carbonless Forms
- Flyers New!
- Greeting Cards
- Address Labels/Return Address Labels
- Beer Labels
- Beverage Labels
- Bottle Labels
- Candle Labels
- Canning Labels
- Clear Labels
- Custom Labels
- Food Labels
- Health & Beauty Labels
- Jar Labels
- Metallic Labels
- Name Labels
- Oval Labels
- Packaging Labels
- Product Labels
- Round Labels
- Sheet Labels
- Shipping & Mailing Labels
- Soap Labels
- Vinyl Labels
- Warning Labels
- Water Bottle Labels
- Waterproof Labels
- Wine Labels
- Postcards New!
- See all products
- Appointment Cards
- Bumper Stickers
- Canvas Prints
- Car Door Magnets
- Color Copies
- CD/DVD Sleeves
- Counter Cards
- Custom Boxes
- Door Hangers
- DVD Case Covers
- DVD-BluRay Covers
- Feather Flags
- Foil Invitations
- Gift Certificates
- Hang Tags New!
- Header Cards
- Holiday Cards
- Invitation Cards
- Metallic Greeting Cards
- NCR Forms
- Packaging Sleeves
- Personalized Pens
- Pop Up Displays
- Presentation Folders
- Rack Cards
- Rip Cards
- Rubber Stamps
- Rolodex Cards
- Sales/Data Sheets
- Save the Date
- A-Frame Replacement Signs
- Aluminum Signs New!
- Deluxe Retractable Banners New!
- Fabric Banners New!
- Mesh Banners
- Plastic Simpo A-Frame Signs
- Pole Banners New!
- Retractable Banners
- Step and Repeat Banners
- Straight Tension Pop Up Display New!
- Tabletop Banners New!
- Vinyl Banners
- Window Clings
- Window Decals
- X-Stand Banners
- Yard Signs
- Silk Greeting Cards
- Silk Invitations
- Silk Presentation Folders
- Spot UV Header Cards New!
- Straight Tuck End Boxes
- Tablecloths New!
- Table Tents
- Teardrop Flags
- Thank You Cards
- Wall Decals
- Window Clings
- Yard Signs
Metallic Sales/Data Sheet
- Metallic glow makes prospects want to read your message
- Spot UV option pushes the shine to new heights
- Wide variety of sizes offer more applications
Upload My Artwork
Upload My Artwork
Design Your File Online from your desktop
You will receive a link to design your file online using the specifications you created here.
Check your inbox for the link so you can get started on your design project. Good luck!
Close the Deal in a Flash With Metallic Sales/Data Sheets
Pull out all the stops on your presentation with metallic sale sheets printing. Dazzle and delight your prospects with metallic glow and information about the product and services you offer.
2020年出的斗地主Include them as an insert in your presentation folders or hand them out at trade shows and conferences. The sparkle on the sale sheet design will engage your audience, start conversations, and help make that sale.
How Is Metallic Printing Done?
2020年出的斗地主Metallic printing is done via a simple process.
First, silver foil is applied to the paper or cardstock. For metallic sale sheets, a heavy-duty 16 pt. gloss cardstock is used as the printing material.
Next, CMYK ink is printed on top of the silver layer2020年出的斗地主. This creates a metallic effect that shines like the real thing and even feels like polished metal.
With this printing process, you can turn any color under the sun into a metallic hue. You can even transform gradients into metallic ones.
What Else Do I Need to Know About Metallic Sale Sheets Printing?
Here are some key things you need to know to help you in creating the perfect sale sheets to get that deal:
Sale Sheet Sizes
- 9 sale sheet sizes are available for metallic printing, including the popular 4” x 6” size.
- Choose the best size that will fit your mode of distribution – as folder insert, for handing out, or as an addition to your media kit.
- This clear high-gloss coating boosts the shimmer on your metallic sale sheets.
- Add this to create more texture and depth.
- When creating your artwork, make sure your metallic and spot UV areas do not overlap.
- Print on only one side for an at-a-glance presentation.
- Maximize both sides available so you can put more information in.
How Do I Create an Effective Sale Sheet?
2020年出的斗地主Now that you’re done with the basics, it’s time to get down to the nitty-gritty. Here’s what you need to put in your metallic sale sheets printing to make it effective in meeting your marketing goals:
- Focus on the selling point. You need to promote the benefits of using the product or service you are offering. Communicate the problems it solves for your prospects.
- Make your headlines catchy. Write clear and concise headlines that capture the message you want to say. Make it relatable and engaging so your prospects will want to read more.
- Make it a visual priority. Utilize bold visuals. Your images should be able to convey the message you want to say. It should also look professional with a high resolution. This helps legitimize the products you are offering.
- Organize your thoughts. A wall of text is the fastest way to lose a prospect. Make sure you breakdown your content and images into sections and bullets. This is easier to read and comprehend.
- CTA. An effective call-to-action encourages your prospect to make the next step. You can add metallic accents to your CTA so it will be more visible.
Do you want to learn more about sales sheets? Then check out this great article on how effective sale sheets help you close the deal.
Get started and print metallic sale sheets that can turn your life around. Upload your artwork to get started. Or browse through our many free downloadable templates.
How to Set Up Your Metallic File for Printing:
- Use a sans serif font that is 12 pt. or larger for your text to be crisp and clear.
- Properly align the metallic mask and CMYK print file.
- Avoid using dark metallic colors. The metallic effect shows up more with lighter colors.
- Make sure the metallic foil is a separate layer on your file. You can download our free file setup template for more information.
- Utilize at least 15%K in the white area to create high quality plain silver foil.
For any question on how to set up your file, please call Customer Service at 888-296-5760 and ask about our Design Services.
Question and Answer
Is foil stamping the same as metallic printing?
Although they both have a similar effect, foil stamping only comes in a limited number of colors. If you want to turn any color into metallic, even gradients, metallic sales sheet printing is the best choice.
What is spot UV?
Spot UV is a printing finish that features a clear gloss coat that is hardened using UV. This creates the high-gloss effect.
What do you mean by "printing turnaround time"?
“Printing turnaround time” is the number of days needed in order for us to produce your sales sheets. In this case, your order will be ready to ship in 6 business days. This does not include weekends and holidays.
Guidelines for setting up your artwork
To set up your file for metallic printing, follow these important steps:
- Your file should contain two layers.
- One layer contains your artwork
- Another layer to show where the metallic will be applied
- The artwork and metallic layer should align properly.
- For ideal text outcome, use san serif fonts 12 pt. or larger.
Download our free file template.
If you need help setting up your file, call our customer service at
2020年出的斗地主888-296-5760 or use our Live Chat.
What Material Is Used for Metallic Sales/Data Sheet Printing?
16 pt. Glossy Cardstock
- Thick and sturdy cardstock features a gloss finish.
- Writable with a marker.
High Gloss UV Coating is applied to selected areas. It draws attention and provides visual interest to your prints. If your artwork has both Spot UV and Foil, please leave a 1/16" gap in between. They cannot overlap.
Download Blank Print Templates
Set up your print file with correct trim and folding lines by downloading a blank sales sheet template for your preferred design software.