- Apparel New!
- Banners New!
- Business Card Magnets
- Circle Business Cards
- Die Cut Business Cards
- Foil Business Cards
- Folded Business Cards
- Metallic Business Cards
- Mini Business Cards
- Painted Edge Business Cards
- Plastic Business Cards
- Raised Spot UV Business Cards
- Rounded Corner Business Cards
- Silk Business Cards
- Spot UV Business Cards
- Square Business Cards
- Standard Business Cards
- Velvet Business Cards New!
- Carbonless Forms
- Flyers New!
- Greeting Cards
- Address Labels/Return Address Labels
- Beer Labels
- Beverage Labels
- Bottle Labels
- Candle Labels
- Canning Labels
- Clear Labels
- Custom Labels
- Food Labels
- Health & Beauty Labels
- Jar Labels
- Metallic Labels
- Name Labels
- Oval Labels
- Packaging Labels
- Product Labels
- Round Labels
- Sheet Labels
- Shipping & Mailing Labels
- Soap Labels
- Vinyl Labels
- Warning Labels
- Water Bottle Labels
- Waterproof Labels
- Wine Labels
- Postcards New!
- See all products
- Appointment Cards
- Bumper Stickers
- Canvas Prints
- Car Door Magnets
- Color Copies
- CD/DVD Sleeves
- Counter Cards
- Custom Boxes
- Door Hangers
- DVD Case Covers
- DVD-BluRay Covers
- Feather Flags
- Foil Invitations
- Gift Certificates
- Hang Tags New!
- Header Cards
- Holiday Cards
- Invitation Cards
- Metallic Greeting Cards
- NCR Forms
- Packaging Sleeves
- Personalized Pens
- Pop Up Displays
- Presentation Folders
- Rack Cards
- Rip Cards
- Rubber Stamps
- Rolodex Cards
- Sales/Data Sheets
- Save the Date
- A-Frame Replacement Signs
- Aluminum Signs New!
- Deluxe Retractable Banners New!
- Fabric Banners New!
- Mesh Banners
- Plastic Simpo A-Frame Signs
- Pole Banners New!
- Retractable Banners
- Step and Repeat Banners
- Straight Tension Pop Up Display New!
- Tabletop Banners New!
- Vinyl Banners
- Window Clings
- Window Decals
- X-Stand Banners
- Yard Signs
- Silk Greeting Cards
- Silk Invitations
- Silk Presentation Folders
- Spot UV Header Cards New!
- Straight Tuck End Boxes
- Tablecloths New!
- Table Tents
- Teardrop Flags
- Thank You Cards
- Wall Decals
- Window Clings
- Yard Signs
2020年出的斗地主Distribute glistening flyers that get noticed and picked up right away
- Metallic shine boosts interest and adds more impact
- Explore a full range of metallic colors
- Add spot UV to push the shine to the max
Upload My Artwork
Upload My Artwork
Design Your File Online from your desktop
You will receive a link to design your file online using the specifications you created here.
Check your inbox for the link so you can get started on your design project. Good luck!
Get the Word Out Brilliantly With Metallic Flyer Printing
2020年出的斗地主Make sure people see your flyers with metallic flyer printing. Custom flyers get the word out about your upcoming events, promotions, or activities. They also help your business find new customers and keep in touch with loyal clientele.
2020年出的斗地主Metallic ink printing beautifully highlights all the important elements of your flyers. Hand them out at networking events, trade shows, restaurants, spas or salons and watch people stop and take notice.
How Are Metallic Flyers Printed?With the metallic printing process, silver foil is applied under CMYK ink to achieve the metallic effect. This makes the metallic accents glisten when it catches the light.
This printing process produces limitless metallic colors. It can even create metallic gradients for a distinctive look and feel that no other finish can do.
2020年出的斗地主Our metallic flyers are your best bet for spreading the word on your business around town.
- Metallic flyers are printed on heavyweight 16 pt. glossy cardstock that lasts longer.
- Various sizes - from 4" x 6" to 8.5" x 11" – are available to suit your specific applications.
- Add spot UV to boost the shine for increased visual interest
- Rounded corner option creates an interesting flyer shape
- You can choose to print on one or both sides to maximize the space and get all your information in.
What Makes Metallic Flyers a Great Choice?
Here are five great reasons why you should start to print metallic flyers now. You can use it to:
- Reach a larger audience. Metallic flyers offer a more personal way to promote your special events and reach your audience. Perfect for door to door mail drops, newspaper inserts, street distributions, or for in-store handouts.
- Get creative. With metallic printing, there are endless ways to design your flyers. Go sleek and modern with neutral metallics, or bold or graphic with strong and vivid colors. The glistening sheen of metallic ink printing makes your flyers a real standout.
- Be more tangible. The fact that people can physically hold your flyers mean that you are already halfway to getting your message across.
How to Set Up Your Metallic File for Printing:
- Use a sans serif font that is 12 pt. or larger for your text to be crisp and clear.
- Properly align the metallic mask and CMYK print file.
- Avoid using dark metallic colors. The metallic effect shows up more with lighter colors.
- Make sure the metallic foil is a separate layer on your file. You can download our free file setup template for more information.
- Utilize at least 15%K in the white area to create high quality plain silver foil.
For any question on how to set up your file, please call Customer Service at 888-296-5760 and ask about our Design Services.
Creating an event flyer that will represent your brand and get your message across is easier if you have the right tools. Use our online design tool or download our templates to get started on your metallic flyer printing today.
Question and Answer
Are there other stock options for metallic flyer printing?
For metallic flyers, we only use 16 pt. glossy cardstock. This cardstock is not easily bent and lasts longer than thinner options. The thickness also adds a premium feel to it.
Is the printing time different from the shipping time?
Yes. Printing time refers to the number of days needed to produce your metallic flyers excluding weekends and holidays. Your order will be ready to ship in 6 business days.
2020年出的斗地主 To get your shipping time, just go to “Estimate Shipping Cost and Delivery Date” in the online calculator, enter your zip code, and choose from the available transit times.
What is spot UV?
2020年出的斗地主 Spot UV is a high gloss finished that is applied to selected areas of your metallic flyers. You can use this to add more shine or highlight important aspects of your flyers. It also creates texture, protects ink color, and keeps moisture and damage out.
Guidelines for setting up your artwork
To set up your file for metallic printing, follow these important steps:
- Your file should contain two layers.
- One layer contains your artwork
- Another layer to show where the metallic will be applied
- The artwork and metallic layer should align properly.
- For ideal text outcome, use san serif fonts 12 pt. or larger.
Download our free file template.
If you need help setting up your file, call our customer service at
888-296-5760 or use our Live Chat.
What Material Is Used for Metallic Flyer Printing?
Metallic flyers are printed on 16 pt. Glossy Cardstock.
- Sustainably sourced
- Substantial weight protects from folds and creases
- Sleek, fade resistant coating with a soft shine
- Writability limited to some pens and permanent markers
This high gloss UV coating is applied to selected areas. Add this to draw attention and boost the visual interest of your metallic flyers.
Make sure you leave a 1/16” gap in between your metallic and spot UV accents. These two cannot overlap.
Download Blank Metallic Flyer Print Templates
2020年出的斗地主Download a blank template of your preferred design software to set up your print file with the correct trim and folding lines.